We have a few set of rules in place to make sure nobody gets offended, emotionally hurt or distressed by other players.
They are as follow:
- Keep it as PG-13 as possible. There are children on the server and while they probably swear or use profanity more than some adults, we try to just keep it on the down low.
- Respect other players. This is a gray area. While players are allowed to nag other players they are friends with, offending other players is strictly forbidden. There will be no enumeration of what constitues offending. Use common sense!
- NO Spamming! Punishments vary from mutes, kicks to ban. Other luncheon meats are accepted.
- NO advertisement of other servers be it personal or commercial. NO advertisement of websites and if you are seen distributing illegal material, copyrighted material or any type of harmful links you will be banned on the spot.
- All these rules apply to Minecraft as well as Discord Server but this is for Discord by itself: NO @everyone TAGGING.
- No discussions about self harm, suicide, illegal activities, psychological tantrums and so on. We are here to play a game not to deal with psychological issues. We understand some players might have difficult backgrounds and are looking for understanding online from their peers but we are NOT QUALIFIED FOR THAT. Please look below for help:
USA - National Suicide Prevention Hotline: 800-273-8255
USA and Canada - Child Abuse Hotline: 1-800-422-4453 or 1-800-4-A-CHILD
- Child Help Hotline website
USA - National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (includes victims of Sexual Abuse) - 1-800-843-5678
Latvia - State Inspectorate for Protection of Children's Rights
Children Helpline 116111
Children’s Foundation of Latvia
United Kingdom - Child Line
- These rules may be updated without notice.